We had a very exciting Sunday. The morning went well. We got to church early which doesn't always happen. I looked at the program and told Doug that I thought it would be a great meeting. We started to sing the opening song. Jacob opened his book and sat on the bench to sing. In the middle of the song he decided to jump down, but fell instead. He hit his head on the bench in front of us. I grabbed him and ran out before he started to scream. As Jacob took his hand from his head he was bleeding. I took him to the bathroom and wiped the blood from his head. It didn't really bleed, so I didn't think he would need stitches. I took him back in and the lady in front of us said he would need stitches or he would have a nice scar above his eye. We all walked out of church and headed for the ER... Jacob ended up getting 2 stitches above his eye. I was so nervous, but with the great way things can be done now, it didn't end up being all that bad. We went back to church and made it there for the third hour.
On the way to the hospital, Doug said he thought this would be the first of many trips we take to the hospital for Jacob. What an energetic little boy!
1 comment:
Hey Guys, Its us Cameron and Michelle Wolfley! We don't have your email but it has been nice to look at your blog! We have one too. camandshell.blogspot.com. Just so you know, you will prob. be taking many more trips to the E.R. (we have 3 boys-we know how it is) Keep in touch!
Post a Comment