You have done a heck of a job on your blog.Steve, Karen, and Girls
I love the Halloween pictures, you guys have the cutest little fam and I love Jacob's face when he is carving. That is how my face always looks - i hate pumpkin guts.
Hello! Here I am again. Doug is such a cute Dad and Jacob's face holding those seeds- hillarious! More pictures of you please! Ok bye.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You have done a heck of a job on your blog.
Steve, Karen, and Girls
I love the Halloween pictures, you guys have the cutest little fam and I love Jacob's face when he is carving. That is how my face always looks - i hate pumpkin guts.
Hello! Here I am again. Doug is such a cute Dad and Jacob's face holding those seeds- hillarious! More pictures of you please! Ok bye.
Post a Comment