Today we had our first winter storm. Andrew was so excited to finally have snow. Everyone keeps telling him about the snow here in Minnesota, but it couldn't come soon enough for Andrew. I think he finally has enough to play in.
I'm ready for a trip to Arizona. Anybody want to come?
5 comments:
Holy Crap! I cannot believe you have so much snow, I am so jealous. I miss the snow, but I bet you are freezing. Make a snow angel for me, I'm sure our snow is on the way.
Awesome video!!!! I saw that snow blower in the back ground and thought Doug needed one of those. The sad thing is Bonnie it is only going to get worse. Right now it is raining like CRAZY! Oh, our Ikea trip went great!!! The girls did great and we found some cute toys for Shannon. Sorry that Jacob is sick I hope he gets better soon. Love ya!
This was the background I used that messed up my blog, but it looks great for you!
Hey Hobbs,
all that snow makes me think of Logan. We've gotten only a little compared to you. To bad lance isn't there to take the boys on a four-wheeler ride and Doug could have a real snowball fight. M was sick two weeks ago with the flu, hope Jacob feels better soon! Thanks for the advice, M is sleeping from 8 to 7 or 8 yeah! excited to see you all. Lance, Crystal, Madalyn
You weren't kidding were you? Well, I will be anxiously waiting your next post.
Post a Comment