This past Saturday we had a great day working out in our yard and cleaning out our garage. It felt great to be out of the house and not getting rained on. After a long day of work we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream and came home and played baseball. What a great day!
6 comments:
Wow you guys have a great yard. It is fun to hear Jacob talking in the background of your video. They are both getting so big.
"Go Na Na" So cute!!!! Jacob is really good at baseball. I am very impressed. Cute, Cute!!!!!
What adorable boys! I loved hearing them encourage each other. Hope your feeling and doing well!
Cute!! You've got some pro-baseball players in the making there!
Hey there! You are looking so cute and prego. I can't believe we are getting so close, when I read that you only have 12 weeks it actually hit me that I only have 12 weeks. Soon it will be madness with boys at both our houses. It looks like you had fun with your mom in town. Hope you are feeling good.
Did I actually hear... "Andrew you go and get the balls because dad is tired?" It looks like to me that "Dad" had a chair to sit on while he pitched the balls to the boys. Is somebody getting lazy in his old age? JK! I hope you guys are having a great summer!
Post a Comment