Our sweet little baby boy was born on Sept. 11th. He is 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. We have named him Daniel Bruce Hobbs. Months ago as we started to talk about names we realized we had named the other two boys bible names. We wanted to stay with that so we started to look at different bible names. Daniel was the only one we could both agree on. Bruce is after Doug's Dad. I started to have contractions Wed. morning. As the day went on they got harder and closer together. That night as they were still coming, I started to get excited, but really scared because I knew he was on his way. My last 2 deliveries had been anything but easy, so I was scared of how this one would go. Around 2 am they started to get pretty hard and strong. We started to slowly get things ready to go. We arrived at the hospital at 4 am and I was dilated to a 4. At 5:30 am they came in and gave me the epidural. By 6:15 I was fully dilated and ready to start pushing. I pushed until 7:47 am when he was born. It was a very fast and wonderful delivery. I don't think I could say that ever before. Jacob LOVES his little brother. He wants to kiss him and hold him all the time. Andrew isn't all that interested. He thinks he is cute, but doesn't really want to hold him. Doug is a happy man. Today he watched the BYU game holding Danny and Jacob with Andrew right there too. What more could a man want!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
He is here!
Our sweet little baby boy was born on Sept. 11th. He is 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. We have named him Daniel Bruce Hobbs. Months ago as we started to talk about names we realized we had named the other two boys bible names. We wanted to stay with that so we started to look at different bible names. Daniel was the only one we could both agree on. Bruce is after Doug's Dad. I started to have contractions Wed. morning. As the day went on they got harder and closer together. That night as they were still coming, I started to get excited, but really scared because I knew he was on his way. My last 2 deliveries had been anything but easy, so I was scared of how this one would go. Around 2 am they started to get pretty hard and strong. We started to slowly get things ready to go. We arrived at the hospital at 4 am and I was dilated to a 4. At 5:30 am they came in and gave me the epidural. By 6:15 I was fully dilated and ready to start pushing. I pushed until 7:47 am when he was born. It was a very fast and wonderful delivery. I don't think I could say that ever before. Jacob LOVES his little brother. He wants to kiss him and hold him all the time. Andrew isn't all that interested. He thinks he is cute, but doesn't really want to hold him. Doug is a happy man. Today he watched the BYU game holding Danny and Jacob with Andrew right there too. What more could a man want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So that is why BYU did so AWESOME!!!!! We had another boy watching for GREAT LUCK!!!!! So happy you are doing well. Hope to talk to you someday (Just don't let it be too long or my family will probably go nuts, j/k). Love ya!!!!!!!
Hooray! I am so so excited for you guys. He is adorable and I'm so happy that it was actually a good experience this time. You look so cute with your 3 boys. CONGRATS!
Daniel does have quite a bit of hair. Cute picture of you and your boys. I am excited to come and be with your family.
Congratulations!! Your family is so cute, I'm so glad the delivery went so well for you. I've got about a month left before I'm in your shoes...I'm jealous.
Congratulations! We are glad things went well. Three hansome little boys.
Congrats!!! Hope you don't mind that I check in on ya from time to time! Your babe is sooo cute! That hair!!! So fun!
What a fun picture of you and the three little boys! Doug will for sure have plenty of interested little boys to watch all the sports with.
What a cutie!!!! So happy for you guys. Who would have thought three boys...wow...Congrats guys!
You guys, he is so cute!! Congratulations. Amy and I are so excited for you. Who do you think he looks more like?
Post a Comment