Monday, September 29, 2008

Lots of pictures for family in Utah


Danny 2 weeks old.

















Andrew finally wanted to hold Danny. He thinks he is too loud. Andrew does not like it when Danny cries.
Jacob still loves to hold Danny. He is always there to put in the binky when Danny cries.

Sunday we blessed Danny. It was nice to have my parents here. We missed all the other family that was unable to be with us. Maybe next time we will rent a bus to have everyone come out here.

8 comments:

Grandma Stott said...

So glad we were able to share the special time of bringing a new baby into the family and blessing him. You have a great family. Love you so much.

Karen Kunzler said...

Bonnie you look SO good!!!! I have to say though that is not ALOT of pictures it is just a few (Like I am one to talk :)!!!! )

Jane Ellen said...

What a cute family! Your boys are so adorable. I especially like the picture of Jacob holding Danny. He looks so proud to be a big brother. You do look amazing, by the way.

Heidi said...

He's so cute! And you look so good. It's a lot of work, but isn't it fun to see a big family picture of all of you and wonder where the time went?

Amy said...

Bonnie you look great and you have a beautiful family.

Stott Family said...

My goodness you look great Bonnie! You make having three boys seem easy, I know it's not but your doing awesome. And Doug looks handsome also. That is a perfect family pictire of you all.

Nate and Tasha said...

He is adorable! So I guess we have something in common, Bon Bon, our son was born on 9/9/08 and he is pretty adorable too. I am so glad Nate found your blog. I almost called your family in Richfield to get your phone number (I looked them up on whitepages.com about 2 weeks ago). Looks like things are great. Hope to hear from you soon!

Michelle said...

congrats Doug! You have a great looking family. From Cameron.