Here are some pictures I took of Danny today. He is 5 weeks old. How time flies when you are getting no sleep.

Jacob loves to kiss his brother. I think the amazing part about the last 5 weeks is that Danny has survived all of the love from Jacob.

I was trying to get a nice picture with all three boys. Jacob was so funny I had to post both pictures.

5 comments:
I don't think the boys look like carbon copies. It looks like Daniel is losing his hair on top. He is growing and looks nice and healthy even with sleepless nights. Yes, time is flying by, enjoy each day. Love you.
your boys are so cute! i can't believe it's already been 5 weeks. danny looks like he's going bald - that's hilarious!
SO cute!!!! I love the picture of the three of them being THEMSELVES!!!!! I do have to say though, WHERE DID HE COME FROM?! He really doesn't look like his brothers. Sure miss you!!!!
That little boy has the sweetest eyes. Fun picture with all three boys. Sorry about the no sleep stuff that's no fun, you're in our thoughts, good luck!
Cute pictures. They don't look a lot alike. I want to see pictures of all the boys as babies. Does Jacob still like to line things up? just wondering.
Post a Comment