Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Danny

Danny is starting to smile more and be a lot of fun. He is so alert and loves to watch his brothers play. That cute smile makes all the sleepless nights worth it all.

6 comments:

Ticey said...

how fun! he's got a great smile!

Heidi said...

Every stage is so much fun. I think I enjoy this time the most.

Joshua Hobbs said...

he is such a cute baby!! what a fun clip. he will be bigger by the time we see him.

Karen Kunzler said...

SO cute!!! It turned out great, and the volume is great also. I am requesting first dibs on that little cutie. It is funny to see how tight their arms are. Looks like he loves his tongue like Loralee.

Grandma Stott said...

It's a good thing those smiles come along just at the right time. He looks happy and healthy to me. Enjoy!!

Nate and Tasha said...

Amen! Smiles are what keep me going sometimes :)