Happy Halloween!
Andrew and Jacob LOVE Halloween. Once I turned the calendar to October, Andrew has been watching the days go by until he could go trick or treating.
Doug was in Virgina the first of the week, so we waited to carve our pumpkins until Thursday night. I always love watching the boys faces as they clean out the pumpkins.
7 comments:
Fun Holloween!!! This holiday is so much more fun with kids. I have way more fun now than I did as a kid. Nice pics of your kids, what a bunch of crazy boys.
Lance
Pulling out the guts of the pumpkin is always the best part! What cute costumes for the boys - I bet they had a blast. Have fun wearing off all the sugar! :-)
It has been a while since I have entered the blog world again! Congrats on that cute little bundle. He looks nothing like Andrew! He is his own little person for sure! I want to pinch those cheeks and I love the Batman brothers- how cute. Remember when Andrew and Malloy went trick or treating at like 4:00 in the afternoon. They were so cute and little!
Nice Jack-o-lanterns. I love the Batman brothers. Cute picture of Danny. Love you.
Awesome costumes!! Their faces say it all. Your pumpkins turned out really well. It looks like they had so much fun picking them out at the pumpkin patch. Isn't Halloween great?!!
They look so cute and I am trying to get rid of all our candy. Your boys look like they could use some more don't they?
I think you probably enjoyed a lot of that candy as well. Did you sneak some while they were sleeping? Come on, i know you did... Batman was a great choice! Danny is looking larger and cuter by the day!
Post a Comment