Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Danny just keeps growing and getting bigger. He is such a happy baby. He loves to be talked to. He is started to make noises back. It is amazing how fast they grow in the first couple of months.


Here are some pictures to show the difference between Andrew and Jacob. Andrew loves his brother, but really doesn't want to have to help with him. I needed him to help, but as you can see, Andrew wanted to watch TV. Jacob wants to feed and hold him.

This past weekend we went into Minneapolis so see the Christmas display on the 8th floor of Macey's. The theme was "A day in the life of an elf." The boys liked seeing the display.

I don't know what I would do living so far from family if I didn't have the church! Last night a lady in our ward volunteered to watch Andrew and Jacob so Doug and I could go out together. We took Danny and went to the movie Four Christmases. This lady was so sweet to the boys. She bought them each a new coloring book, made a cute door hanger with them and then they made a cake and decorated it. The boys had so much fun.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How cute is Jacob with the baby! They will be best buds. That's awesome that you got to go out and had someone really follow through with wanting to watch the boys. Do you think it's an out of the state of Utah thing?

Stott Family said...

What a fun babysitter, man. Andrew is so tall and Jacob has grown up so much. That is a precious picture of Danny.

Grandma Stott said...

Can't wait to hug those cute boys.
Love you.