Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh the weather outside is FRIGHTFUL!

Today when I watched the news at 9 a.m. we were a whopping -20. Yes that is correct NEGATIVE 20. Right now my computer says we are -9. This is to coldest day in 5 years. I'm so happy I could experience it. Actually, it hasn't been that bad. We have stayed inside and played games and cleaned the house. Just a normal winter day here in the tundra.
Jacob reading to Danny.
When Danny is on my bed Jacob loves to come and play with him. What a good brother he is!

Happy Danny!
I have decided 4 months is a great age. He plays with his hands and feet all the time. I don't have to carry around a lot of toys or food. He is so happy unless he is ready for a nap and he sleeps a lot throughout the day. If I could just get him sleeping through the whole night I would keep him at this age forever.


I can't believe he is already 4 months old. He is such a fun little guy. We love little Danny!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love those stripey legs!

juliette said...

I want to know what is up with you guys? First you live in the hottest state in the country and now practically the coldest! I love the pictures your baby is getting so big! All three boys are ADORABLE!