Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Yesterday Jacob turned 3.He chose to go to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday. We had fun playing the games and eating pizza. Then we came home and had cake and opened presents. I think Jacob had a great 3rd birthday.






9 comments:

Karen Kunzler said...

You look SO good. Our hair is similar. I love the first picture. Danny looks so cute! Your cake turned out awesome!!!!!! Happy B-day Jacob!!!!!

Peggy said...

Super cute cake!

Deanna said...

Love the cake! Looks like fun.

Amy said...

I like you hair cut too. The cake is very cute. My kids are always wondering when we are going to go to Chucky Cheese.

Grandma Stott said...

That is a very cute cake. Jacob does look like he is having fun. I can see that Danny is growing up way too fast. These are the best times together, ENJOY!!

Grandma Stott said...

What a fun family place to eat and play. Danny is growing and changing so fast. Plus, you and Doug look great and happy!

Heidi said...

Wow! What a cake. That's awesome. I used to do fun cakes when my boys were little. I miss having the time to spend on them. I bet he loved it.

Topher and Carma said...

Hey! That is the cutest cake, I love it! You are such a little betty crocker. I miss you. I hope things are going good, you look great! Talk to you soon.

Nate and Tasha said...

Looks like the fam is doing well Bon, Bon. Of course you made the awesome cake. Your lucky kids probably get all kinds of homemade goodies and creations.