This is Doug's idea of a perfect FHE, filling out our brackets. Doug would read off the two teams and the boys each picked the team. Of course, Jacobs favorite team was BUTler. They both picked a 14 seated team to win it all. Doug said if a 14 seat team wins, we are headed to the race track!
3 comments:
That's what Chris did last night too! I don't quite see how it's gospel-related, though...
John will love this one! That would be the perfect FHE for him too. And Jared's favorite team would also be BUTler. Man, I wish we lived closer to each other, like next door :)
That is very fun and Adam's dream come true (The sports game)! Your fam is so cute, I CAN'T believe how big they are! Your little guy is so adorable. Please can Nixie marry Jacob and Delilah marry Danny and we will be family! Don't get scared-you and Doug will be the fun, kind grandparents and Adam and I will be the fun, kinda wierd grandparents.....never mind- I want my kids to choose our house for holidays. We miss you guys, when are you moving?
Post a Comment