Today I found Danny's first tooth.
He is sleeping from 7p.m. until 7 a.m. I feel like a new woman now getting some sleep!
He is 18.5 lbs
Danny is getting up on his hands and knees, but not crawling yet. He can roll everywhere he wants. He loves to watch his brothers and see what they are doing. I love to watch Danny light up when his brothers are around. He laughs and thinks they are so great!
The other day I found at Target these cute flower pots. The boys loved planting their sunflowers. Jacob keeps looking at his and wondering when the flower will grow.
7 comments:
I bought the same thing at Target for Easter. I hope the kids will like it too. 7 to 7 that is great! Danny is getting so big i love his hairdo. Of course we just wish we had great hair like that around our house.
They grow up too fast, don't they?
We did those flower pots too, except we got daisies. I think the've stopped growing though. Urgh. Good luck with yours!
He's too cute. Okay so not fair about the sleep part. Blake was only getting up once their for awhile and now we are back to 3 times a night. And he has not been feeling good for about 6 weeks. This stage is fun though. Learning to crawl and wanting to do everything the older siblings do.
What a cute or handsome little boy. Can't believe he already has a tooth. Yeah, sleep is always a plus. That's fun that the boys enjoy each other.
How fun! I can't believe how big Danny is. He almost weighs as much as Loralee. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!!!
Your boys are so darn cute! I can't believe Danny is almost crawling. That is just crazy. And I'm glad your spring is finally here!
Man, you have the perfect little boy. What would it be like to sleep through until 7 am... OK I am so jealous! He is so dang cute. I love watching him and your family grow. My little Bonnie. I would love to get together sometime, but what are you doing in Minnesota :)
Post a Comment