Today Doug and I have been married for 8 years. We have had a very exciting 8 years. 4 states, 3 boys, and lots of laughs later, I love Doug more now than I ever thought I could on my wedding day. Love ya Babe!
Ah yes, I remember that day well.....thanks for letting us all be a part of it. I was actually going through old videos from college and saw a little taping, Tash, Ticey and i did from your day...quite silly. Glad to still be in touch. Love you guys and congrats! -Jess
7 comments:
Wow! Just look at that cute couple. Happy Anniversary! May you have a million more happy years together.
Hey congratulations you guys! I hope you have a fantastic anniversary! Love and miss you already!
What a cute picture. Hope you guys we're able to do something fun together. Hope the next 8 years is good but hopefully less moving around for you.
Congratulations!! That is quite a milestone. You have surely had more excitement in your 8 years than we have in 35 years. Love you both.
I didn't your anniversary was yesterday. Congrats!!!!! Such a pretty picture!!!!
I took a second look, and Doug looks SO young!!!! Crazy how we change huh?
Ah yes, I remember that day well.....thanks for letting us all be a part of it. I was actually going through old videos from college and saw a little taping, Tash, Ticey and i did from your day...quite silly. Glad to still be in touch. Love you guys and congrats! -Jess
Post a Comment