Last Saturday, Sister Beck (The General Relief Society President) came to Minnesota and gave a fireside for all 8 stakes here. It was wonderful to feel of her spirit and be rejuvenated. At the fireside, she told about when she had gone out to eat with another sister after she had given a fireside. The waitress at the restaurant asked if they were nuns. She said no, but why do you ask. The waitress said that they seemed spiritual.
After the fireside, the two other women who went with me, decided to go out to dinner. As we were all walking into the restaurant, I told the other two to put on their most angelic face so our waitress will ask us if we are nuns. As we walked in the door the server asked if we would like to be seated at the bar. The three of us started to laugh and said a table would be fine.
I guess I have a long way to go before someone sees my spiritual side.
3 comments:
That's an awesome story! Lance saw on face book you guys aren't feeling the best, gosh darn it all hope you feel better soon.
Cute story, Bonnie!
LOL, that was what I was writing about on my blog! I seriously am thinking of sending Sis Beck a letter telling her about it. Thanks for chatting with me today :-)
Post a Comment