I could scrapbook 28 pages...I would never get that done.
I could play 28 piano pieces...that would never happen because I 3 boys who love to help play the piano.
I could go play at the park with the boys for 28 minutes…that would be fun.
I could watch TV for 28 minutes...that will defiantly happen.
I could talk to my family for 28 minutes...I hope that happens to day.
Finally after thinking about what I really enjoy doing...eating cookies. I think I will go buy a bag of cookies and eat 28 of them. That is something I really enjoy. Now I just have to decide which kind to buy. That is a tough decision!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LANCE AND ME!
7 comments:
Go for the Oreo's. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and so wish you lived closer. :)
Happy Birthday!
And I think I'd go for 14 of each. Enjoy them!
go for 28 different bags and 1 from each :-P happy day!
I would eat 28 organic ginger snaps, oh wait I dont eat cookies.
Happy B-Day to us both.
That was a cute post. I hope you had a great birthday too!
Hey! I hope your birthday was great. I thought about you all day! I'll call you soon to hear how the 28 cookies were. You're so funny! I miss ya!
Yep, that sounds just like my sister!!!! I love you!!!!! You as always are a crack up!!! Love ya!!!! I called you right?!
Post a Comment