Danny discovered the horse today and loved it and no he doesn't fall off the front of the horse.(You might wonder with the way the video ends.) He is such a happy little guy!
OOoooh! I love your fam picture and I love the Halloween pics. No, I'm not too busy, I don't have a computer right now. I love the pirates and the baby Dino. I think it's time for someone to make a visit to AZ! The weather is divine!
6 comments:
You mean he hasn't fallen off yet. He is SO cute. It makes me excited for Isaac to become that age. Danny is so dang cute!!!!
He is getting so big to fast! Gots to keep up with the brothers!
OOoooh! I love your fam picture and I love the Halloween pics. No, I'm not too busy, I don't have a computer right now. I love the pirates and the baby Dino. I think it's time for someone to make a visit to AZ! The weather is divine!
I love your new family photos too. I can just picture that bouncing getting wilder and wilder as he gets older.
Danny is such a cutie! Gotta love all the cute stages he goes through.
That makes me just wanna reach in the computer and grab his cheeks, he is so cute!
Post a Comment