Friday, February 12, 2010

This past week...

...the boys layed in my bed to watch cartoons.


...we went to the Under Water Adventure at the Mall of America
...we had a great super bowl party
where the boys ate way too much candy.
...Danny helped Mom clean.
...we got lots of snow
...Danny discovered that being undressed is much better than being dressed. This little boy loves to go to the closet and find shoes, gloves and hats to try on. I guess when he has taken off his clothes, at least he will have a hat on to keep him warm:)
...and Jacob made Danny laugh and laugh. (I could listen to that laugh all day long!)

5 comments:

Ticey said...

fun times. i love the hat, shirt and no pants!

Karen Kunzler said...

That little Danny is growing up SO much!!!! I have to stop thinking of him as a baby, because HE IS NOT!!!!!! Sounds like him and Loralee would have fun together playing with clothes.

Stott Family said...

That's a great picture of the boys in your bed, wish M would lay in our bed, no way get up mom and dad now. Those boys seem to chanhe to quickly.

Jane Ellen said...

I love that laugh too. So cute!

Grandma Stott said...

Yes, you do have a lot of snow. It just doesn't seem right that Danny is laying there with his older brothers being just like them. They grow up way too fast.