Monday, May 10, 2010

Take me out to the ball game...

Doug bought 2 great tickets to 3 different Twins games so he could take each of us to a game this year. Jacob was the first to get to go. He was so excited to go all by himself with Doug.
Doug was excited to go to the new OUTDOOR Twins stadium.
(I think people sometimes forget about the weather in Minnesota. We don't live in Arizona where the weather is great. Whose idea was it to build an open stadium...not mine!)
Doug said that mitt didn't come off Jacob's hand all game. He could hardly eat his hot dog. He ate it really fast and then was ready to catch a ball...that didn't happen though:(
What a great night out with Dad!
Notice the hat because it is May and cold at the game...SHOCKING!
The Twins lost the game, but Jacob and Doug had a GREAT time at the game. Andrew is next and then I get to go in June. I can't wait for my turn to have my $10 hot dog!

1 comment:

Grandma Stott said...

I'm impressed that Doug took pictures. What a great Dad.