Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Danny!

For Danny's 2nd birthday we went to an apple orchard and picked apples. Danny is trying to show that he is 2. It takes him a lot of concentration to get those 2 little fingers up.

Danny had to have his very own bag and put his own apples in the bag.
CHEESE!

Jacob wanted the BIGGEST apple at the TOP of the tree.

Three cute boys!

We also went and saw the animals they had for the kids. Danny liked the lambs the best.

We also went to McDonald's for lunch and Danny got a happy meal. It is amazing to me that such a silly little toy can make a boy so happy.

Danny got some cars with a race track.

He also got his OWN bat and baseball tee. He loves to play ball with his brothers. We quickly had to move this toy outside for the safety of our house.

I made an Elmo cake for him. He loved the cake, but more importantly, blowing out the candles.
My favorite things about Danny are:
In the morning he will come in bed with me and hand me my glasses, so I can see, and give me the remote. Then he will lay on Doug's pillow and pull the blankets up to his chin, NOT any lower or higher, right to his chin. Then he sits there and waits for me to turn on the TV to his show. If I turn it to my show, he lets me know that this is UNACCEPTABLE!
I love how he says I love you. It is so cute!
I love to see him play with his brothers. He loves them so much and wants to be where they are!
I love that when he wants my attention, he come and hits my leg and says Ma ma ma ma until I answer him. (Sometimes this isn't as cute as other times)
I love that Danny is very easy going and loving kid.
I also love that before he goes down for a nap or bed he has to have a story read to him. It is my special time with him.
We LOVE you Danny!

2 comments:

Grandma Stott said...

What a fun productive birthday party. Of course Danny had to have his own bag, he's two. I don't know where the time goes, but it's sad to me to see how big he is. Love you, Danny.

Sandy and Jason said...

Happy Birthday Danny! Emily hopes you didn't burn your little lips while blowing out those big candles! Lol! We love you Guys!