Our SILLY little Jacob turned 5 this year. For his birthday we told him he could choose where we ate for lunch. His first choice was Pizza Ranch because they have a pizza buffet and he wanted to FEAST. I'm not sure why this little boy wanted a FEAST, but that is what he was looking for. I talked him into Old Country Buffet because we were going to be in the city for Chuck E Cheese. The boys loved all the different choices of food, but their favorite thing was all the drinks and they got ice cream with gummy bears.
After we headed to Chuck E Cheese.
One of these days we are going to get smarter about when we go to Chuck E Cheese. Saturday in the winter is NOT the day to be there. Everyone that has a birthday chooses this place since we can't do anything outside. The boys love it though, they don't mind all the people.
After our fun afternoon, we headed home for cake. Jacob wanted a Uniqua cake from the Backyardigans. I think this might be the only pink cake I ever get to make. He didn't want Pablo or Tyron because that is who Andrew likes, so he wanted something different.
For his birthday, Jacob wanted legos. He enjoyed putting his lego castle together with Dad.
Jacob is such a fun little boy. I love that he makes me laugh all the time. His favorite thing to do is go cross eyed because it always makes me laugh. If I'm getting upset with him, he will do something funny with his eyes and I always have to laugh. He is also very good to Danny as they are home together each day. When Andrew gets home from school though, Jacob is his little shadow.
We love you Jacob!
On another note, I came downstairs the other day to find the boys "looking like Mom." I guess that is what I look like to them, that I just put a ball in my shirt. I wish that it would go away as easy as their balls came out of their shirts. Thanks a lot boys:)



3 comments:
LOVE the pregnant picture!!!! SO funny!!!!
Your boys are sooo cute! I can't believe how tall Andrew is getting!
I think I missed the pregnant anouncement. Congratulations!
Post a Comment