Yesterday was Andrew’s first track and field day. I took the three boys and we went and watched Andrew. It was really fun to see him interact with his friends at school.
After track and field, I told him we could go to the grocery store and get some ice cream bars. He was excited to get to choose whatever he wanted. Once we got to the store, I showed him what he could choose. He stood there for awhile trying to decide what ones he wanted. I started to get impatient and told him to HURRY! He finally chose and said he wanted the fudge bars that had 20 in the package. I told him he could have the same thing, just in the package that came with 6. He said he didn’t want those. I tried to explain that they were the SAME, just one package had more. Then he started to cry and said he didn’t want the box with only 6 because everyone would only get one, except for Dad who would get 2. I had a hard time not laughing. I let him choose something else that had 12 in the box and all was well.
1 comment:
That is awesome!!!!! So funny!!!!
Post a Comment