Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Doug's SuRPriSe Graduation Party!

While we were in Logan, I had a SURPRISE PARTY for Doug for graduating with his MBA. (Doug LOVES surprises, so he was so happy I did this for him...not really.)
I had told Doug that all the family would meet at the park. We were suppose to bring our own dinner. I had actually bought a big sub and cake for the party. Doug thought everyone was getting their food, but when we showed up all the family and food was already there. It was really fun to celebrate his big accomplishment.


It was also Jessica's birthday, so we celebrated that too.
After we ate, the adults played horse shoes while the kids ran around the park and played soccer.

I'm so proud of Doug and his effort to get his MBA. He had class every Wednesday night from 5:30 until 9:30 for 1 1/2 years. It was long, but worth it!

2 comments:

Grandma Stott said...

The look in his cap and gown says alot. But a celebration was definately needed. Congratulations!!! Doug.

Karen Kunzler said...

Congrats DOUG!!!! Did some cut the cake before you took a picture :-)