Happy Nathan at 8 months old.
Thanksgiving this year we spent at home. The day was filled with lots of good food and lots of football! What more could a house full of boys ask for?
I asked everyone what was the ONE thing that they wanted for Thanksgiving. Jacob said he wanted pretzel salad. Andrew wanted a chocolate pie and Doug wanted cheese ball with crackers. I think we had plenty of everything. It was great to spend Wednesday and Thursday cooking so I didn't have to for the rest of the weekend. By Sunday the boys were asking for ANYTHING but Thanksgiving food again...Maybe I cooked enough for an army and not just a family of boys:)
A new tradition we started this year was our Thankful Turkey. We all came up with things we were thankful for to make the turkeys feathers. It was really fun to hear what the boys were grateful for.
Friday Doug went into town early and got the black Friday sales, then he headed to work. The boys and Mom had a relaxing day at home.
Saturday we spent the day putting up the Christmas decorations. The boys loved decorating the tree...Nathan has had fun UN-decorating the tree!
Nathan is now 9 months old.
He is such a cute little boy. It is so fun to see him interact with his brothers. He loves all of them so much. Nathan has his bottom 2 teeth and his first top tooth has just broke through. He isn't crawling yet buy gets up on his hands and knees, so it won't be long. He is really good at half army crawling. He uses one arm to crawl and the other arm to guide where he wants to go.
Nathan LOVES his Mom! I went to the dentist the other day and my friend Abby watched him. He CRIED the WHOLE hour I was gone. As soon as I got there, he was done crying and happy as could be. He is okay with Dad, but not others.
Saturday Morning
I came downstairs last Saturday to find the 3 boys playing Monopoly together. I don't think there is anything better than to see my boys get a long!
Last Saturday Andrew and Jacob also started basketball for the first time. It will be fun to go each Saturday and watch them learn.
2 comments:
Such a fun time of the year. Lots of good food and fun memories. Cute boys. Nathan sure is growing up.
What happened Nathan!!!!!? You grew up!!!!! I can't believe he is SO big. I love the monopoly picture. Definitely nothing better than that!!! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment