Danny didn't want to eat his dinner. As he sat trying to eat, he found a way to get out of having to eat dinner...it worked.
At Jacob's school they had a family night where we could come and do fun dances as a family. Here are the boys doing the hokey pokey.
Chicken Dance
Jacob with his school buddies!
Nathan loves to crawl around and play with the boys. His favorite thing is when I open the dish washer. He comes as fast as he can to help!
Danny loves to help with Nathan.
Nathan 11 months old.
One last picture of Andrew before he lost his first top front tooth. Andrew was so excited to FINALLY loose his top tooth before second grade was over.
Nathan has a hard time with anyone, but his Mom. We knew we couldn't leave him with a babysitter, so we decided to have a family Valentines Day. I made a roast, mash potatoes, heart jello, and a chocolate cheese cake. We went around the table and everyone had to say what they loved about each other.
When I got up in the morning Doug had left me roses and some chocolates.
We had a wonderful Valentines Day.
Maybe it was a good thing we couldn't get a babysitter and started a new family tradition.
2 comments:
Nathan sure is growing up! And is such a cutie! I love your Valentines dinner idea.
The picture of Andrew reminds us of Austin! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment