Last night we were going for a walk through our neighborhood. Andrew saw a cat and said he wanted a cat like that. Doug said, well I want a Porsche. Andrew said, Dad it is a cat, not a horse. HA, HA. I love the funny things a three year old says!
As always Andrew is always saying cute things. Thanks for sharing and I will work on my blog tonight hopefully. I am just so tired. Love ya and it was fun talking with you today.
Hey you guys. We had no idea you were in Minnesota. It has been a while, hasn't it? Anyway, just happened to see a link to your blog on Dan and Kirty's so thought we'd stop in and say hi! The Griffins
2 comments:
As always Andrew is always saying cute things. Thanks for sharing and I will work on my blog tonight hopefully. I am just so tired. Love ya and it was fun talking with you today.
Hey you guys. We had no idea you were in Minnesota. It has been a while, hasn't it? Anyway, just happened to see a link to your blog on Dan and Kirty's so thought we'd stop in and say hi!
The Griffins
Post a Comment