We had so much fun being with our family for Christmas. Andrew keeps asking when his cousins are going to come to our house and play. I hope someday we will have cousins come to visit! It was hard to fly back to Minnesota, but I'm glad everyone is just a phone call away. We love it here, but really miss our family. We love you all!
6 comments:
I love it! What a cute family! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the picture of both boys with their hand in their mouths.
SSSSSSOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!! Shannon loved Santa.
I was nice to be with you guys. we miss you too. It certainly makes it exciting to see you since we don't get to very much. Hope we all get to see each other in Vegas soon!
L,C,M
Looks like your kids had tons of fun with their cousins! Your pictures are great! It makes me wish Christmas wasn't over yet.
Jane Ellen
I laughed so hard at your post! Could you imagine being 10 years old and really thinking that Lucifer was the mean cat from Cinderella- a cartoon! Good thing you asked him that day- woo! He is so cute, I love it!
Bonnie - i totally doubt you remember me, but golly what a cute family you have! Minnasota? What are you doing there ... besides freezing! anyway, heidi ryan from castlegate ward... we played bunco together like a million years ago. www.ryanmanor.blogspot.com
Post a Comment