Thursday, June 5, 2008

Spring FINALLY!

Here are some pictures of our front yard. We have loved being able to enjoy our yard this year. Doug & I planted lots of flowers and a garden for the first time. (We did plant a garden in Arizona once, but we planted way too late in the season and it just baked in the sun.)
The previous owner already had some beautiful flowers in. We added the purple and red, but the rest was already here.
Our garden.
We planted tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peas, red and green peppers and yellow squash. The boys have loved watching the plants grow.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah a new post. Your flowers and garden look great. My yard looks a lot better this year. I finally had to learn to have a green thumb.

Amy said...

Your gardens look great. I hope you are feeling well with the pregnancy.

Karen Kunzler said...

It looks SO nice. Your garden looks great also. I hope everything grows for you!

Stott Family said...

Wow, it looks so lush and green there. Pefect for flowers and a garden. It was nice talking with you!

Peggy said...

Beautiful garden! I wish mine were as beautiful...