This is what I found when I went into his room... Jacob loves to hide from us in the curtains. I guess I took to long to find him and he fell asleep.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Nap Time?
This is what I found when I went into his room... Jacob loves to hide from us in the curtains. I guess I took to long to find him and he fell asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess you have figured out the trick - don't go look for him too soon. That is pretty cute.
I love that! Maybe I need to play hide-n-go seek with my girls more often and 'take a long time to find them' too. So funny! You're looking good Bonnie! Hang in there.
p.s. I can't get on to Karen's blog so I was hoping you could leave her my email so she could add me. It's bonlong@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Bonnie
I love that story, I also love the family pictures. Can I please tell you that I can't think of anything more frustrating, then anxiously waiting for nap time or bed time only to have stubborn children decide- I don't think so. That is when my eye starts to twitch.
Post a Comment