Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween! I think this is becoming one of my favorite holidays. The boys have so much fun and I get to eat lots of chocolate...what could be better!
This year our ward had a ward carnival on Thursday night. It was a lot of fun to see all the kids in their costumes. Jacob and Andrew went as pirates.

Danny even had fun and kept the hood to his costume on most of the night. Once he got tired, then he was done with the costume.

Andrew had a great day at school on Friday, Oct. 30th. In the morning they went to each of the 6 kindergarten teachers and did something in each of the rooms. In the afternoon they had the parents come and see the kids in their costumes. Each of the classes learned a fun Halloween song. This is Andrew with his teacher, Miss Frederick.

Here is Andrew with his class singing their Halloween song.

Saturday we went trick or treating. The boys had to be so bundled up, you can't even tell what they were dress as. Jacob decided to be spiderman and Andrew wanted to be a pirate again. We went around the neighborhood for about an hour and a half. Last year we went for 3 hours. Danny was not enjoying the cold and the stroller. He wanted to get down and run. Also, Jacob got tired. Andrew said he DEFINITELY was not done, but had to come home. We sill have plenty of candy to take care of my sweet tooth for a couple of weeks:)


4 comments:

Grandma Stott said...

The Halloween song is new to me. Looks like Andrew knew it well. I love the pictures of your family on the side. Sooo cute. I just can't get over how grown up they are after one year.

Sandy and Jason said...

Cute pictures Bonnie! My girls didn't last as long this year either. Sounds like you had a great time with Kristin while she was there. Someday I hope to make it out your way too! Miss you guys!

Karen Kunzler said...

So fun!!!! I love the picture of the two boys as pirates. Jacob's face looks so cute in it. I have to say I am impressed that you actually put Danny in a costume. Good job MOM!!!!

Nate and Tasha said...

DANG, look at that candy!!! Is that a full size Twix candy bar I see?! I might have to go to your neighborhood next year...
Your boys looked adorable in their costumes. So when are you going to get a little girl to join the ranks?