While we were eating dinner, Jacob kept saying the word poo. I got really tired of it, (my yelling problem coming out) and told Jacob that if he said that word again I would wash his mouth out with soap. Andrew told me not to get mad because he wasn't saying a bad word. I asked Andrew what he was talking about. Andrew told me that he was saying the word p-o-o-h NOT p-o-o. I'm not sure I like Andrew being able to spell. I guess Jacob is lucky to have a brother stand up for him.
Tonight Doug was at class (he has gone back to get his MBA) so I let the boys play the wii. This a a movie of Jacob boxing. It is so funny to watch Jacob play. He gets so into it. I love to watch how Andrew also cheers for Jacob. I know this isn't the best video, but it is a good laugh.
5 comments:
Okay so I need your tips on what you learned from the no yelling class. For real you need to email me. If you have Wii Fit let them Hula Hoop it's the funniest.
Lance and I are sitting here cracking up over that movie. We also hope that Wii poops or poohps them out for you. That's neat that they have those classes and that you can get in some one on one time and learn something for yourself also.
I can't stop laughing. I love the Hobb's! I am pooped watching them! Everytime I do the Wii boxing, I get sore in the morning :-)
Dad and I laughed watching Jacob and Andrew. Jacob looks like he is taller.
So funny! I love your little boys! My girls love the wii fit and the wii play.
Post a Comment