Nathan 2 months old
12 lbs. 6 oz
24 " long
I can't believe how fast time is going by. Nathan is just growing too fast!
For Mothers Day Doug and the boys dipped strawberries in chocolate for the family. The were DELICIOUS!
My boys looked so handsome for church I just had to get a picture of it because by the time they get home we don't look quite so put together.
Sunday naps for everyone. I love that almost every Sunday this is how you will find Doug, holding the baby sleeping like a baby.
For Andrew's first grade field trip they went to the Children's Museum in St. Paul and also the Como Zoo. Doug was also able to go along for the fun day.
Our favorite thing to do is find different trails not to far from our house and go for long walks on Sunday. This day we went up to Lake Rebecca up by Delano. This is my new favorite Sunday walk.
We love the trails here because they are paved so the boys just run and walk and have a great time.
Here, little Nathan is 3 months old and so happy. His little smile makes me so happy!
2 comments:
Your little guy is getting so big. They grow up so fast don't they. I can't believe that Derek is 7 1/2 months already. Nathan is such a cute little guy. He looks like he is always so happy.
Ok, I just have to say Doug is lookin Really good in the picture with the sun glasses holding Nathan. The last picture is crazy though how much Nathan has grown. So fun!!!
Post a Comment