Andrew started 2nd grade this year. We took him to his first day of school. He was surprised that he didn't know too many of the kids in his class. Most of the kids from the last two years are in other classes. I guess he will have the opportunity to make lots of new friends.
Mrs. Stelzer is his teacher. There are 23 kids in his class.
Jacob's first day of Kindergarten.
He is SO excited to go to school and be like Andrew!
He goes Mon. Wed. & Friday all day. He loves that he will ride the bus with Andrew and come home with Andrew. The best part is that he gets to eat school lunch.
It took Danny a little while to get use to having his buddy Jacob gone.
I was surprised that Jacob was very nervous, but excited to be in school. He wasn't too sure about having me leave him there.
They survived!
I was so excited to hear all about Jacob's first day of school.
They get on the bus at 7:20 every morning.
Jacob, Andrew, Zach, & Ben at the bus stop.
I hope we have a wonderful school year!
1 comment:
Your boys are growing up way too fast! They are so adorable and we love them to bits!!!
Post a Comment