Jacob loves to play with Nathan. I have to remind him that he is a baby and not a doll. He loves to roll around with him. Nathan doesn't mind thought he LOVES his brothers.
Here is Jacob playing with Nathan again. My two boys that look the most alike!
The other day I told Danny to go get his coat on. This was what he found and put on. He thought it fit perfectly. I had a hard time convincing him that it was actually Nathans coat.
Doug got an ipad for his graduation from school. Every night when he gets home from work the boys want to watch him play Dragons Ville. It has become the best tool to get ready for bed quickly so they have time to watch Dad play. This is now our evening activity before bed:)
The other day Andrew didn't have school so I decided to take him to the apple orchard that Jacob went to for is field trip. We also went with our neighbors the Kachers.
Danny holding a baby goat.
We also went on a ride and got to pick corn that we can pop. We ended the day with lunch at Dairy Queen...yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment