Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Danny!

For Danny's 3rd birthday we went to the MN zoo.

The boys love the new penguin exhibit. The penguins will follow the boys foot as they put it up on the glass.

The dolphin show is also a favorite!
Ready for the bird show.

The bears are Mom's favorite exhibit. I love when they are right up to the window. The are SO big!

Danny had a GREAT 3rd birthday!
 He got a new truck to play with. Also ants in my pants and Cars Memory...his favorite!

 Our neighbor made Danny his cake, Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He was excited to eat the alligator.


If I could FREEZE Danny at this age, I would. I love the cute things he says each day. When he falls down, rather than cry, he jumps us and says, THAT WAS AWESOME!
Danny loves when Jacob is home from school because they play all day together. On days that Jacob is gone Danny also enjoys playing by himself. He is the first one to ever be able to play all alone. Many days I will find him in the toy room playing all alone.
I also love how loving he is. He often comes and gives me hugs and says, I love you Mom. It makes my day!
Love you Danny boy!!

2 comments:

Carol Davis said...

It's so crazy that he is 3 years. It's funny how they are so big but still so small because of how big your other boys are.

Karen Kunzler said...

Wow, wow!!!!! You really updated. I better get my rear in gear :-) Love all the pictures!!!! Nathan is getting SO big!!!!!